terima kasih kak aimi sebab tag mj. lama betul ambil masa nak buat ini tag, hehe. sebab macam pelik kenapa mj punya tak dapat macam kak aimi punya. lepas tu terfikir, ahah mesti lah kak aimi buat sendiri lepas dah dapat result tu, kan.
maka, ini hasilnya lepas buat personalities test tu.
About you : You are an Analyst
- Your attention to detail, confidence, sense of order, and focus on functionality combine to make you an ANALYST.
- You are very curious about how things work, delving into the mechanics behind things.
- Along those lines, how well something works is usually more important to you than what it looks like.
- You find beauty and wonder mainly in concrete, functional, earthly things.
- You are very aware of your own abilities, and you believe that you will find the best way of doing things.
- Accordingly, problems do not intimidate you, as you believe in yourself.
- You trust yourself to find solutions within the boundaries of your knowledge.
- You don't spend a lot of time imagining how things could be different—you're well-grounded in the here-and-now.
- It is important for you to follow a routine, and you prefer the familiar to the unknown.
- You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
- You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.
- You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
- You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
- You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.
Try to embrace the imaginative, creative part of your personality more often.
Try moving beyond the things that you find comfortable—open yourself up to a broader range of experiences.
How you relate to others : You are Faithful
- Your trust in others, respect for tradition, and caring nature make you FAITHFUL.
- Maintaining a few intimate relationships is more important to you than knowing a lot of people, and you share a lot with your close friends.
- Those who have managed to get close to you value your camaraderie, and they know that they can trust you with anything; you're a good listener.
- While you can usually see several sides of an argument, you often have a strong opinion as to which side is correct—the order of things is usually clear to you.
- Your perspective on the world is based on careful observation, and you know a lot about how people feel in—and react to—many situations.
- Your exploration of others' feelings has led you to believe that although people generally act appropriately, having clear social rules is very important to a functional society.
- Time alone for reflection is important to you—you are introspective and aware of your own feelings.
- Faithful is as faithful does—you expect those with whom you are close to be loyal to you, and you take betrayal of your trust very seriously.
If you want to be different:
Some of the alternate perspectives that you understand may have more value than you give them credit for—keep in mind that right and wrong aren't always so clear-cut.
While you are able to reap the benefits of your time alone, and may see interacting with a lot of people as more tiring than exciting, remember that there is a lot to be learned from experiencing things and not just reflecting on them.
#terperap lama dalam draft. sangat sangat sangat lama. link personality test ni pun dah lupe. T__T